Who we are
We’re a non-profit initiative using behavioral science, technology, and design to tackle social and economic challenges.
At Spinel Lab, we work in partnerships with nonprofits, social enterprises, businesses, and research labs, to address challenging social issues: from health and sustainable consumption to gender equality, finance, and economic growth.
We translate research into actionable ideas to help people make better decisions, empower them to reach their goals, and adopt healthier and more sustainable lifestyles.
How we do this
With simple actions that make big changes! From consulting and advisory to training and skills development, our work takes many forms:
- Helping nonprofits in designing programs and interventions and better understanding their communities and clients.
- Supporting small businesses and startups in designing, building, testing and analyzing cost-efficient and effective experiments.
- Collaborating with organizations to create good nudges and research-driven solutions.
- Embracing scientific thinking by promoting behavioral economics studies in the region and bridging the gap between research and product development.
- Encouraging reflection and raising awareness about irrationality and biases to help people adopt new behaviors and make better decisions.
We would like to meet you
Are you interested in joining us? Knowing more about our mission and goals? Sign up for our next virtual tea chat or book a call with our team.